Basil Seeds (تخم ما لنگا, تخم ریحان) Tukhm-e-Balanga, Tukhm-e-Rehan are also known as Sabja Seeds & Tukmaria Seeds and Ocimum Basilicum. Basil seeds have very important nutrients they have similar properties as chia seeds and are mostly used in summer to reduce body heat.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Helps in Weight Loss.
- Reduces Body Heat.
- Controls Blood Sugar Levels.
- Relieves Constipation and Bloating.
- Treats Acidity and Heartburn.
- For Healthy Skin and Hair.
- As Detoxifying Agent
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.