Pink salt is rock salt or halite from the Punjab region of Pakistan. It is mined at the Khewra Salt Mine in Khewra, Jhelum District, Punjab. the sea evaporated and all of its life-sustaining minerals crystallized under the heat of the sun to form what we now know as Lahori pink salt.
Benefits Of Lahori Salt:
- May Lower blood pressure (Use up to a limit)
- Help the intestines absorb nutrients
- Prevent goiters
- Improve circulation
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Increases hydration
- Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
- Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux
- Prevent muscle cramping
- Aid in proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Contains 84 trace minerals vital for the wellbeing
- Is required to make adequate stomach acid
- Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins
- Supporting thyroid and adrenal function
- Aiding in overall hormone balance for men and women
- Supports a healthy and fiery metabolism
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.