Quinoa is one of the world’s most popular health foods. Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein, and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and various beneficial antioxidants.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- May Help You Lose Weight
- Very High in Protein, With All the Essential Amino Acids
- Gluten-Free and Perfect for People With Gluten Intolerance
- Very High in Fiber, Much Higher Than Most Grains
- High in Important Minerals Like Iron and Magnesium
- Good For over All HealthHas Beneficial Effects on Metabolic Health
- Very High in Antioxidants
- Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.